Thursday, February 12, 2009

Concrete Jungle

No sun will shine in my day today;
The high yellow moon won't come out to play:
I said darkness has covered my light,
and the stage my day into night, yeah.
Where is the love to be found?
Won't someone tell me?
cause my life must be somewhere to be found -
Instead of concrete jungle ,
Where the living is harder .

Concrete jungle :
Man you got to do your best. wo-ooh, yeah.
No chains around my feet,
But I'm not free, oh-ooh!
I know I am bound here in captivity;
Gyeah, now - I've never known happiness;
I've never known what sweet caress is -
Still, I'll be always laughing like a clown;
Won't someone help me? 'cause I -
I've got to pick myself from off the ground
he-yeah! -
In this a concrete jungle :
I said, what do you cry for me now, o-oh!
Concrete jungle , ah, wont you let me be, now.
Hey! oh, now!
---
I said that life - it must be somewhere to be found
Oh, instead: concrete jungle - collusion -
Confusion . eh!

No comments: