Sunday, January 25, 2009

My birthday

As my birthday approached this year I didn't give it much thought....my best friend was moving and I knew she was needing some help, Robert was busy and life was going on...I figured Robert had forgotten cause I didn't drop any reminders this year. But, when I woke up on my birthday Robert had left me a note and a present on the counter in the kitchen and then proceeded to call me every hour to wish me a happy birthday. My girlfriend found out from Sterling that it was my day and mad at me for not telling her....she then took the boys most of the day and brought me cinnamon rolls from Burger King (without even knowing of the Harper birthday tradition of cinnamon rolls on your birthday)...and pizza for lunch. I received calls from family all day long and got to read for the bigger part of the day (always a good time when I get to read). It was a great and surprising day.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wish I could have been with you on your birthday. Miss you!!

Christy said...

Old Lady hahahaha